Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Search: Cozy Simple Bedrooms

Search: Cozy Simple Bedrooms - at this point a lot of model homes, from minimalist to modern fancy, of course, when you search for home design model sesuakanlah the tastes and needs of your family, all right now on the blog Home Zone Design Guidelines we will discuss about Search: Cozy Simple Bedrooms please read because we have Make a special update for you.

You can also see our article on:


Search: Cozy Simple Bedrooms


It turns out, googling (or pinteresting!) 'cozy simple' and 'cozy simple decor' gets you where you want to be for more ideas on cozy minimalism! I guess 'cozy' and 'minimalism' havent quite welded together yet... but I'm finding all kinds of jems today :) Below are just a few of my favorites and they generally fit into my idea of keeping the home minimalisic but cozy. As you can see, it has much more to do with colors and textures than the number of things, and letting spaces breathe. Again, I prefer more traditional/contemporary furnishings than modern ones.



The only thing I would change about this space is x the floor lamp (since there is already two on each side of the bed) and one of the chairs (unless...its you and your love's thing to sit and have tea in which case - keep it cause thats part of who you are in everyday life )



I love this room. In fact, I wish I could find those branches - I see them everywhere. Where in the world do you get stuff like that? Let me know! :)




Thats pretty sweet. Probably my favorite.







These color choices are so in right now. That quilt is darling. I wish I could decorate my house like this, but I am just at a loss when it comes to being that bold.






I love how the boards on the wall give the room dimension and character without invading the space. I would love to do something like that once we have our own home, but thats also because I hope one day we can live in a log cabin in the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range ;)

Also, I discovered this fantastic blog post which provides a lovely list of how to add cozyness to your home without adding more things. Maybe this is old news and I'm just now jumping on the common sense train but I am loving all of this fabulous inspiration! I hope you do too :)

Stay tuned for more cozy minimalist decor ideas.

Enjoy!

articles about Search: Cozy Simple Bedrooms has finished in the study, we hope you feel satisfied with less of this article and give you infirasi in building your dream home, if you will forgive please share this link http://happyhourlosangeles.blogspot.com/2012/09/search-cozy-simple-bedrooms.html make it more useful for many people.